Go Green Environmental Services LLC operates vacuum trucks to aid in the collection, transportation & disposal of non-hazardous waste streams from our customers.
Non-Hazardous waste service includes:
- Shop/Wash Pit Collection & Disposal
- Oil Water Separator (OWS) Collection & Disposal
- Oily Water Collection & Disposal/Waste-to-Energy
- Tank Cleaning, including Collection & Disposal-along with CSE
- Oily Sludge(s) Collection & Disposal/Waste-to-Energy
- Drum Waste Sampling, Collection, transportation & Disposal/Waste-to-Energy
- New Absorbent Supply
- Used Absorbent Disposal/Waste-to-Energy
- Organic Waste including Food Manufacturing, Pet Food Manufacturing, Ethanol, Bio-Diesel, Cooking Oil & Meat Processing
Go Green Environmental Services LLC is a supplier of industry leading absorbents including pads, rolls, booms, spill kits and containers allowing customers easy options to environmentally control spills of non-hazardous materials. Go Green absorbents are a cost saving product and is achieved through the ability to ship the absorbents directly to Go Green customers.
Industrial, Manufacturing & Automotive companies are taking advantage of Go Green’s experience and competitive pricing structure(s). Waste sampling and Certified laboratory testing ensures a non-hazardous waste stream. Services also includes collection, transportation, and disposal options and no-charge quoting.
Go Green Environmental Services LLC will work with you to create a customized waste disposal plan revolving around your needs. Customers can select their own preventative maintenance (P/M Program) service intervals that is convenient for you and your company.
Call us TODAY to set up your free consultation.